Innovative, Effective and Instantly Responsive!
Whether you suffer from chronic pain or you simply want an effective way to unwind, muscular massages provide unbridled relaxation. Unfortunately, many in-home massage tools can quickly fatigue the hands and fingers, making it difficult to achieve the relief you need.
With the Echo Muscle Reliever by Sidekick, you can enjoy deep, long-lasting muscle relief without the hassle and cost of seeing a professional! Our groundbreaking tool delivers steady relief to your problem areas, increasing blood flow and recovery. Constructed with a unique 6-curvature design, you can effectively target your neck, back, legs and any muscle in between!
Built with stainless steel, the Echo vibrates in areas with more scar tissue so you can detect areas that require more treatment! Thanks to our patent pending ergonomic comfort grip, you’ll leave each massage looser, lighter and with no hand or finger fatigue. For complete ease of use, order includes our all-natural Revive Emollient Spray and instructional videos via email!
While jade or stone tools are infamously brittle, the Echo is robustly durable thanks to stainless steel! And because it’s been meticulously polished to eliminate any pores or crevices that could harbor bacteria, you can share it with other people.
Why Choose the Echo Muscle Reliever?
- Eases muscle pain, tension and immobility
- Curved design cradles both large and small muscles
- Comfort grip eliminates potential hand fatigue
- Includes lubricating Revive spray and instructional videos
- Made with stainless steel for durability
Try Today Risk-Free with Our 30-Day Return Policy!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Echo Muscle Reliever and Feel Refreshed and Revitalized!
Q. What is the difference between the Curve and the Echo?
Both products are based on the same concept and work the same, however there are some key features that distinguish the two.
- Material: The Echo is made out of stainless steel, so it's less fragile. You don't have to worry about dropping or bumping it as it's extremely durable. The Curve on the other hand is made of Stone, so it's much more fragile.
- Grip: The Echo has a patent pending grip which makes it much easier on your hands and fingers to hold. This is especially useful when used with something oily like our balm or spray.
- Shareable: The Echo is non porous so it can be shared with friends and family, whereas the Curve is porous because it's made of stone.
Q. Do you offer student/military discounts?
Unfortunately we do not at this time.