Ease Muscle Pain and Improve Mobility!
Whether it’s your neck, feet or shoulders, tight, impinged muscles can put your life on hold. Scar tissue and adhesions just beneath the skin can limit blood flow to the area. As a result, you’re left with uncomfortable stiffness and limited mobility.
Treat your body to a little TLC with Sidekick’s Curve Muscle Reliever! This incredible tool works by providing myofascial release to your problem areas. Not only does this reduce pain, but it also improves overall mobility. From large muscles like the back and legs to smaller areas like the hands and knees, it offers versatile, all-over relief!
Each order will also include our Mint Emollient Balm. Made in Canada with all-natural, organic and skin-friendly ingredients, it lubricates the skin to eliminate friction while using the tool. Complete with a set of instructional videos led by a licensed chiropractor, the Curve is a must-have for new and experienced users alike.
While foam rollers and lacrosse balls only offer compression to the muscles, the Curve also helps shear and stretch tissue! Made with 100% Bian Stone, it provides appropriate pressure for relief in as little as 3 minutes.
Why Choose the Curve Muscle Reliever?
- Relieves muscle pain and tension
- Effective for both large and small muscles
- Includes lubricating Mint balm
- Includes instructional videos
- Made with 100% Bian Stone
Try Today Risk-Free with Our 30-Day Return Policy!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Curve Muscle Reliever for Effective, In-Home Treatment!
Q. What is the difference between the Curve and the Echo?
Both products are based on the same concept and work the same, however there are some key features that distinguish the two.
- Material: The Echo is made out of stainless steel, so it's less fragile. You don't have to worry about dropping or bumping it as it's extremely durable. The Curve on the other hand is made of Stone, so it's much more fragile.
- Grip: The Echo has a patent pending grip which makes it much easier on your hands and fingers to hold. This is especially useful when used with something oily like our balm or spray.
- Shareable: The Echo is non porous so it can be shared with friends and family, whereas the Curve is porous because it's made of stone.
Q. Do you offer student/military discounts?
Unfortunately we do not at this time.