THE SWIFT MOVEMENT AND RECOVERY MAT
WHY WE MADE THE SWIFT MAT:
Extremely Comfortable - The thick, padded EVA foam bottom layer provides a comfortable setting for mobility and recovery routines. Do all your scraping, rolling, stretching and yoga on the Swift Mat.
Reduced Noise - The thick padded layer dampens the vibration noise from your Fuse/Flare SmartMobility Devices so your floor doesn't rattle. Your neighbors and family members will appreciate this!
Sturdy Surface - Don't be fooled by the soft under layer. The upper layer is made of a sturdy vinyl so you can perform all your home exercises while protecting your joints from harsh impact.
WHO WE MADE IT FOR:
- The athlete looking for a larger mat with more cushion and support than a traditional yoga mat.
- Anyone needing to mitigate noise/vibration created from doing home workouts or using the Flux or Fuse Vibration Therapy Devices on a hard surface (especially for those living in condos, apartments, and more.)
- Anyone needing a little extra cushion during exercises for comfort
- Those looking to decrease the impact on joints (versus a hard surface alone)
Incredibly versatile and built for all of your indoor and outdoor workouts.
- Dimensions: 3’ wide x 6’ long x 0.75” thick
- Non- slip surface is durable and easy to clean
- 2.2 lb - density foam bottom provides cushioning and comfort, while still offering a sturdy surface for more challenging postures and exercises
- Is also durable and won’t deform when used over time
- The EZ Flex rolling system allows the mat to be easily rolled up, allowing for compact storage
- Comes with a buckle strap to keep it from unraveling
Try Today Risk-Free with Our 30-Day Return Policy.
Q: How much does shipping cost?
A: Shipping is FREE to all locations in the USA for all orders over $50.00. Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee which will be displayed upon checkout.
Q: Do you ship to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
A: Yes, we ship to both PO boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
Q: Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
A: Yes we do! Please follow the checkout process for exact shipping times.
Q: How long will it be before I receive my order?
A: For standard shipping, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping. Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes. For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed on checkout.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes we do!
Q: Can you tell me more details regarding the different shipping options?
A: Absolutely! All our shipments go through Fedex or Canada Post. Based on you location you will be given the best options available during checkout.
Q: Are there Duties and Taxes on international shipments?
A: Yes. Each country has different tariff charges which we have no control over, but it's likely you will be charged a duty and tax rate on your international shipment.