If you want to be your best, you need to perform at your best. Here are two reasons why these bands will help you.
Reason #1: Muscle Activation
Do your legs and glutes feel tight and rigid before your workout? Ours did too, until we started incorporating Sidekick Strength Bands into our warm up routines. The added resistance in your warm up activates your muscles so that they are ready to perform during your workout.
We love using these bands prior to any heavy leg workout, including Squats or Deadlifts, as well as prior to any running.
Reason #2: Muscle Strengthening
Muscle imbalance is a common reason why people get injured. If one aspect of your body is weaker than the other, your body tends to overcompensate with the stronger side, leading to injuries. These bands are an ideal solution to strengthen specific muscle groups so you can prevent any injuries.
Each purchase includes:
5 bands in varying resistance levels
1 carry case for travel
12” x 2”
Made of 100% natural latex (TPE free)
Resistance levels: Extra-light to Extra-heavy.
Try Today Risk-Free with Our 30-Day Return Policy!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Strength Bands Now to Enhance Your Warm Up!
- Enjoy FREE shipping to all locations in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, Virgin Islands, Mariana Islands where those are $10).
- Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee.
Shipping times :
- For standard shipping, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping.
- Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes.
- For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping rates :
- Your shipping rate will depend on your location. Sidekick subsidizes a portion of all shipping costs to alleviate the burden from the customer. The price you see on checkout has been already discounted.
- Xpress and Priority shipping is available which will be displayed at checkout.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer free shipping due to high Canadian shipping costs.