Sidekick University - FREE with your purchase!
- +- Description
Sidekick University is our online training portal created to help you become your best. Inside University, you’ll find over 40 videos designed to help you recover and improve your mobility. There are two distinct sections - our Guided Classes, and our Instructional How-To videos.
Access a plethora of instructor-led classes aimed at helping you get the muscle recovery you need.
Got tight hips? We have classes for you.
Knots in your shoulders? These classes are what you need.
Each class lasts about 15 minutes and begins with using our tools to loosen the muscles, followed by stretches to open your body up further.
Led by licensed Chiropractors and Physiotherapists, these How-to videos demonstrate how to use our products on every part of the body. These videos are quick and concise, designed to get you going within minutes.
Don’t be left guessing how to use our products properly. Get maximum use out of our products from these videos.
- +- Shippings
Shipping rates :
- - Enjoy FREE shipping to all locations in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, Virgin Islands, Mariana Islands where those are $10).
- - Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee.
Shipping times :
- - For standard shipping, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping.
- - Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes.
- - For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping rates :
- - Your shipping rate will depend on your location. Sidekick subsidizes a portion of all shipping costs to alleviate the burden from the customer. The price you see on checkout has been already discounted.
- - Xpress and Priority shipping is available which will be displayed at checkout.
- - Unfortunately we cannot offer free shipping due to high Canadian shipping costs.
- - NOTE: All prices are in USD.
- - All our shipments go through Canada Post. They offer several shipping options which you will see at checkout, or at this link: https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/parcelscon/default.page
- - Consider purchasing from one of our resellers to save on shipping, duties and taxes: https://sidekicktool.com/pages/resellers
- +- Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×Clear filterMore FiltersJC01/10/2020JoAn C.United States
It was a gift, so
It was a gift, so can not do a review!01/14/2020Sidekick Tool
Hi JoAn, Thanks for your message. You may also visit our FB page and leave a feedback there :) Kind regards, Maylyne Flores Customer Support ChampionJT12/15/2019Julie T.United StatesAG11/30/2019Alexis G.United StatesWR11/25/2019Wendy R.United StatesAL11/22/2019Ahmad L.United States
Good product but the University was oversold!
Sidekick swerve is a nice product but that university is not as robust as I was lead to believe. There are other tools out there similar that are much cheaper but don’t have the University. The university has been a little helpful in terms of technique but I thought I was gonna see more...good product (swerve) but if I had to do it again I would go with something cheaper.11/28/2019Sidekick Tool
Hi Ahmad, We thank you for providing feedback regarding the SideKick University. Actually, there's a lot of opportunity for the University to expand and grow because it will always be updated and that would be the advantage and privilege of all our customers that purchase our tools. As a matter of fact, apart from having a lifetime access, feedback such as yours are greatly appreciated and the main reason we continue to be successful because we get to add more content on it along with upgrade we do on all our products. We do send mobility emails asking our customers on some of their challenges or video tutorials for issues and other stuff they want to see on the University and we do our best to hear them out and make videos out of it which is why our customer's input including yours is very valuable. Please feel free to give further suggestions and things you would like to see more and we'll be happy to inform our Devs team and Management about it. Also, please expect more updates to come in the future. We thank you and appreciate your understanding and being a customer of SideKick. If you need any other assistance from us, you may let us know here or reach out to us via email and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. Cheers, Jan Paolo Bedonia Customer Support Champion