The Revive Spray avoids direct contact with the skin and is perfect for those who want to share their Sidekick tools but do not want to spread germs and bacteria. Our Revive Muscle Warming Spray is formulated using 100% All Natural ingredients. Not only does it provide a warming effect to soothe tense muscles, but it also acts as a lubricant to eliminate the friction between the skin and your Muscle Reliever. This is especially useful for dry skin, or those with lots of hair. The balm is made in Canada with organic ingredients so you don’t have to worry about skin breakouts.
- Enjoy FREE shipping to all locations in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, Virgin Islands, Mariana Islands where those are $10).
- Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee.
Shipping times :
- For standard shipping, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping.
- Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes.
- For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping rates :
- Your shipping rate will depend on your location. Sidekick subsidizes a portion of all shipping costs to alleviate the burden from the customer. The price you see on checkout has been already discounted.
- Xpress and Priority shipping is available which will be displayed at checkout.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer free shipping due to high Canadian shipping costs.
I got the spray to work with my Curve muscle scraper as I wasn’t fully satisfied with the balm. Well I got exactly what I needed with the spray. I’m simply in love with its long lasting gliding effect.
I expected the product to be at my door step after paying for express shipping but that simply didn’t happen. Save your money & stick with the free shipping. It’s the same exact turn around time.
Other than the slow shipping time, the product is good.
Thanks for your feedback! I've gone ahead and refunded your shipping fee. I sincerely apologize for the delay. This is an issue that is high on my priority list at the moment to have fixed (I've spent a large chunk of the last few weeks working on this actually). I'm hopeful this won't be an issue anymore in the near future.
Thanks for being a loyal customer!