While standard massage balls are effective at treating knots and sore spots, they’re not suitable for every part of the body. Direct pressure on the spine is as uncomfortable as it sounds.
Thanks to its unique shape, the Fuse Vibration Device comfortably targets your hard-to-reach areas! Measuring 6.5” long and 3.5” in diameter, the dual ball design proves that two truly are better than one as they effectively cradle your back and legs. To kick things up a notch, you can use the soothing Pressure Wave mode or choose between 3 stages of vibration. Ranging from 2000-4000 RPM, it’s safe for your spine as it vibrates only the erectors muscles.
Struggling with delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMs)? You’re not the only one! Ancient Greek warriors suffered from the same thing, and this vibration technique was used to aid faster recovery. Paired with our APEX silicone trigger point layer, the Fuse uses high-profile ridge points to deliver deep, quick and comfortable recovery.
Incredible results depend on incredible power! We equip our Fuse Device with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that’s ready to go in just 1.5 hours. Fully charged, it offers up to 1 hour of use and automatically shuts off after 10 minutes. Portable and TSA-friendly, it’s relief on-the-go.
- Enjoy FREE shipping to all locations in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, Virgin Islands, Mariana Islands where those are $10).
- Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee.
Shipping times :
- For standard shipping, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping.
- Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes.
- For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping rates :
- Your shipping rate will depend on your location. Sidekick subsidizes a portion of all shipping costs to alleviate the burden from the customer. The price you see on checkout has been already discounted.
- Xpress and Priority shipping is available which will be displayed at checkout.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer free shipping due to high Canadian shipping costs.
I have practically every type of trigger point gadget known and have been using them for almost a decade. My QLs, glutes and calves are the biggest culprits. Have to say, I was a bit skeptical at first, but after my first use of Fusion, I was impressed. Not sure if it’s the shape/design (which gets well into my QL trigger points, something no other gadget has been able to do), the vibration, or the combo, after several mins of using, my QLs/lower back is much better. Only used it twice so far but still impressed.
I've used peanuts in my rolling for some time now. I find them really good to get into tight areas like the spine and hips. I was expecting the FUSE to be a bit smaller then it is but it still works the same way but without all the rolling. I can lay on it and get a good massage while reading and I don't have to focus on moving the peanut around. I also really like it for the back of my neck. I enjoy the first two settings the last 2 are a little too strong for me but I might warm up to them in time - this device has a lot of power! If you have tried other similar items and found the vibrations too weak - try this one - I think you'll be surprised.