Curve/Swerve Protector Case
- +- Description
This protector case is the crucial Sidekick to your Curve. Carry your Curve around confidently knowing that it won't break, chip or shatter inside this impenetrable shell.
This case also holds your Sidekick Swerve.
Built with EVA foam, this Protector Case is soft enough to absorb impact, yet dense enough to keep your Curve safe.
- +- Shippings
Shipping rates :
- - Enjoy FREE shipping to all locations in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, Virgin Islands, Mariana Islands where those are $10).
- - Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee.
Shipping times :
- - For standard shipping, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping.
- - Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes.
- - For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping rates :
- - Your shipping rate will depend on your location. Sidekick subsidizes a portion of all shipping costs to alleviate the burden from the customer. The price you see on checkout has been already discounted.
- - Xpress and Priority shipping is available which will be displayed at checkout.
- - Unfortunately we cannot offer free shipping due to high Canadian shipping costs.
- - NOTE: All prices are in USD.
- - All our shipments go through Canada Post. They offer several shipping options which you will see at checkout, or at this link: https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/parcelscon/default.page
- - Consider purchasing from one of our resellers to save on shipping, duties and taxes: https://sidekicktool.com/pages/resellers
- +- Reviews
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Be the first to review this itemFilter Reviews:×Clear filterMore FiltersSL06/29/2020Susan L.United StatesPerfect
So glad I bought this storage case. Recently, my 15yo hijacked my Curve to keep in his baseball bag to scrape his throwing arm post practice/game. I can now rest easy knowing it’s safe & protected when it’s with him at the fields.Default TitleFJ05/22/2020Faith J.United StatesNot Worth It
I have the Swerve so I don’t really need much protection from dropping the tool, but I wanted a case that would look nice to carry it and the spray around. However the case was much bulkier than I expected and not really that nice. The place where the Swerve fits is molded plastic with an elastic but the whole piece can come out of the case. The other side is just a big piece of bulky foam that doesn’t really serve much of a purpose since I doubt it fits snuggly up to the Swerve when its in the case. The elastic pocket on the back is a nice idea to stash the spray, but it does make the whole thing even bulkier and it has started getting runs in the fabric. I love the Swerve and spray, but this case was not worth the money. I tried using it for a while, but in the end it wasn’t worth it.Default Title05/22/2020Sidekick Tool
Hi Faith, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we are sorry that the Protector Case didn't work out for you. We understand the sentiments fully. In fact, our team is already working on a more compact design. Please check us out regularly and be sure to follow our Instagram Account for updates on our products. Kind regards and stay safe! Maylyne | Customer Support ChampionZW10/21/2019Zach W.United StatesNot the best experience
The case itself seems super sturdy and it’s nice to have the velcro straps on the back. However, the curve that I ordered with the case doesn’t fit flush in the outline for it. I’m constantly worried it will fall out when I open it if I’m not careful and every time I use the tool has become a hassle.10/22/2019Sidekick Tool
Hi Zach, I'm so sorry to hear that the Curve Case didn't meet your expectations. Its suppose to help you protect the Curve, however, it somehow didn't make you feel safe for your tool. The Protector Case is designed to fit the Curve, I trust that you got the one intended for the Curve and not for the Echo, because these two have different sizes. Unfortunately, I can't seem to pull-out your purchase records using your email address, I was kinda hoping to double-check if you got the right Case variant. Please feel free to send us your Order #, so I can verify. Regardless, we appreciate your feedback about the Case. This surely will help us improve more on the design. Rest assured that this will reach our Development team, so please look forward on our future designs. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Sincerely, Maylyne Flores Customer Support ChampionYM05/31/2019Yvonne M.United StatesLove!
I love the Curve and the case! I bought the Curve for my shoulder, which works great, but I had no idea how well it would work on my plantar. So good in fact that I’m doing double unders again! The case makes it where I can throw the tool in my bag to take anywhere with me. I highly recommend both!PS05/10/2019Paul S.Canada
AS SEEN IN
International Conqueror Award