- Enjoy FREE shipping to all locations in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, Virgin Islands, Mariana Islands where those are $10).
- Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee.
Shipping times :
- For standard shipping, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping.
- Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes.
- For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping rates :
- Your shipping rate will depend on your location. Sidekick subsidizes a portion of all shipping costs to alleviate the burden from the customer. The price you see on checkout has been already discounted.
- Xpress and Priority shipping is available which will be displayed at checkout.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer free shipping due to high Canadian shipping costs.
The case itself seems super sturdy and it’s nice to have the velcro straps on the back. However, the curve that I ordered with the case doesn’t fit flush in the outline for it. I’m constantly worried it will fall out when I open it if I’m not careful and every time I use the tool has become a hassle.
I'm so sorry to hear that the Curve Case didn't meet your expectations. Its suppose to help you protect the Curve, however, it somehow didn't make you feel safe for your tool.
The Protector Case is designed to fit the Curve, I trust that you got the one intended for the Curve and not for the Echo, because these two have different sizes. Unfortunately, I can't seem to pull-out your purchase records using your email address, I was kinda hoping to double-check if you got the right Case variant. Please feel free to send us your Order #, so I can verify.
Regardless, we appreciate your feedback about the Case. This surely will help us improve more on the design. Rest assured that this will reach our Development team, so please look forward on our future designs.
Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Customer Support Champion
I love the Curve and the case! I bought the Curve for my shoulder, which works great, but I had no idea how well it would work on my plantar. So good in fact that I’m doing double unders again! The case makes it where I can throw the tool in my bag to take anywhere with me. I highly recommend both!
It was a little more overkill for a case then I
Expected or was advertised. Kinda disappointed
In the case. The one that came with the product
Was just fine. Had I known I would not of made