THE SWIFT MOVEMENT AND RECOVERY MAT
WHY WE MADE THE SWIFT MAT:
Extremely Comfortable - The thick, padded EVA foam bottom layer provides a comfortable setting for mobility and recovery routines. Do all your scraping, rolling, stretching, and yoga on the Swift Mat.
Reduced Noise - The thick padded layer dampens the vibration noise from your Fuse/Flare SmartMobility Devices so your floor doesn't rattle. Your neighbors and family members will appreciate this!
Sturdy Surface - Don't be fooled by the soft under layer. The upper layer is made of sturdy vinyl so you can perform all your home exercises while protecting your joints from harsh impact.
WHO WE MADE IT FOR:
- The athlete looking for a larger mat with more cushion and support than a traditional yoga mat.
- Anyone needing to mitigate noise/vibration created from doing home workouts or using the Fuse/Flare SmartMobility Devices on a hard surface (especially for those living in condos, apartments, and more.)
- Anyone needing a little extra cushion during exercises for comfort
- Those looking to decrease the impact on joints (versus a hard surface alone)
Incredibly versatile and built for all of your indoor and outdoor workouts.
- Dimensions: 3’ wide x 6’ long x 0.75” thick
- Non- slip surface is durable and easy to clean
- 2.2 lb - density foam bottom provides cushioning and comfort, while still offering a sturdy surface for more challenging postures and exercises
- Is also durable and won’t deform when used over time
- The EZ Flex rolling system allows the mat to be easily rolled up, allowing for compact storage
- Comes with a buckle strap to keep it from unraveling
Try Today Risk-Free with Our 30-Day Return Policy.
Q: How much does shipping cost?
A: Shipping is FREE to all locations in the USA for all orders over $50.00. Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee which will be displayed upon checkout.
Q: Do you ship to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
A: Yes, we ship to both PO boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
Q: Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
A: Yes we do! Please follow the checkout process for exact shipping times.
Q: How long will it be before I receive my order?
A: For standard shipping, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping. Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes. For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed on checkout.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes we do!
Q: Can you tell me more details regarding the different shipping options?
A: Absolutely! All our shipments go through Fedex or Canada Post. Based on you location you will be given the best options available during checkout.
Q: Are there Duties and Taxes on international shipments?
A: Yes. Each country has different tariff charges which we have no control over, but it's likely you will be charged a duty and tax rate on your international shipment.