Beat Plantar Fasciitis: Join Our 7-day Treatment Challenge
Learn how to manage your pain at home. No special equipment needed to join.
Beating plantar fasciitis is hard enough. Keeping it away almost feels impossible.
Starting August 21st, we’ll provide you with a treatment framework that will reduce your pain, and then help you keep that pain away. We’ll show you how you can continue this treatment plan to stay consistent over time.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You've bought 10 different products and nothing worked
- You've spent too many hours on YouTube searching for a solution with no answer
- You've scoured the internet only to find conflicting advice
- You've found something that works only for your pain to return months later
No fear, that’s where our 7-day treatment challenge comes in.
Our team has distilled all the science and developed a proven framework for you to get plantar fasciitis relief... that lasts!
Sidekick: Who We Are
Sidekick is a Canadian company born in 2015, known for its innovative line of high-quality injury recovery tools and loved by athletes worldwide.
Sidekick has been featured in Runner's World, Men's Health, and Outside. Our injury recovery tools are trusted by world-class athletes such as Annie Thorisdottir, Molly Seidel, and Sara Hall.
Today, we aim to make injury recovery accessible to everyone. By working closely with athletes and injury sufferers, our physical therapy team has distilled the science to develop an easy 3-step recovery plan.
Our Plantar Fasciitis Treatment Framework
There are 4 phases in our physical therapy framework to treat plantar fasciitis and keep it away for good.
If you miss one of these, there’s a good chance your plantar fasciitis will come back.
What you’ll get out of the challenge
How do I know if this treatment plan will help me?
If these symptoms sound familiar, then you’re a good fit for the challenge:
- Primary source of pain is on the heel
- The pain is worst in the morning during the first few steps of the day
- The pain eases throughout the day
- You haven't been diagnosed with any other foot injuries other than plantar fasciitis
Sign up now
The challenge will be running live starting August 21st via an invite-only Facebook group. Click below to sign up so you can receive an invite to the Facebook group.