Traditional massage balls may ease muscle soreness, but they can also be super awkward to use. Have you ever tried rolling around on the floor while also attempting to target your problem area? Trust us, things don’t have to be that difficult.
As effortless to use as it is effective, the Flux Vibration Therapy Massage Ball eliminates the need to roll! Our secret? Lightning-fast vibrations, ranging from 2000-3600 RPM. With 3 levels to choose from, you can select the intensity that’s right for you. With a 3.5” diameter and a Pressure Wave mode that varies vibrations, it can be used on both large and small muscle groups for soothing full-body treatment!
Vibration Therapy has been shown to reduce symptoms of delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMs) after exercise. The technique was even used on Ancient Greek warriors to aid recovery! And who wouldn’t want to be a Greek warrior? But what truly sets the Flux apart is our APEX trigger point layer. Made with a comfy silicone, high-profile edge points penetrate deep for superior results!
Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the Flux is fully charged and ready to use in just 1.5 hours! Each charge provides over 2.5 hours of use, and the device automatically shuts off after 10 minutes to extend battery life. Portable and TSA-friendly, it’s there when you need it most.
Why Choose the Flux Massage Ball?
- Effectively powerful vibrations - Low, medium and high intensity modes - Comfortable silicone APEX trigger points - Rechargeable, long-lasting battery - Compact, portable and TSA-friendly
Try Today Risk-Free with Our 1-Year Warranty!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Flux Massager for Convenient, Go-Anywhere Relief!
- Enjoy FREE shipping to all locations in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, Virgin Islands, Mariana Islands where those are $10).
- Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee.
Shipping times :
- For standard shipping, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping.
- Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes.
- For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping rates :
- Your shipping rate will depend on your location. Sidekick subsidizes a portion of all shipping costs to alleviate the burden from the customer. The price you see on checkout has been already discounted.
- Xpress and Priority shipping is available which will be displayed at checkout.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer free shipping due to high Canadian shipping costs.
As a physical therapist I understand the importance of an effective tool for soft tissue recovery and maintenance. I’ve been using foam rollers and LaCrosse balls for years until I discovered the Sidekick tool. The vibration makes all the difference!
The Flux Vibration Therapy Massage Ball is perfect! I have no doubt I am going to wear it out and so much less expensive than a theragun! I know what my friends are getting from me for holiday gifts! Highly recommend!
I like how small but mighty this vibrating roller is. I can’t always take my large foam roller places and this one gets right into the knots. The vibration really helps loosen up the muscle tension and knots and helps speed up my recovery! Thanks Sidekick!
I use the Flux before bed to relax my glutes an lower back (I have lower back pain that flares up when I sleep). Typically I'll put the Flux on one of the two lowest settings and lie on it for five minutes on each glute and above the iliac crest of both hips. More often than not, I'll fall fast asleep before the second cycle is complete! Using it this way, I'm less stiff in the morning and less likely to wake up from muscle tightness and soreness.
I also use it for abdominal massage, rolling it along the track of the large intestine on the high setting. This helps with digestion (yup, I have digestive issues, too), and weirdly enough I experience less reflux than when I don't use the Flux (which, I guess, is aptly named in my case).
The Flux is very well made--the vibration is strong and consistent. Interestingly, I find the lower frequency vibrations to be ********* more deeply and give more relief than the highest setting. I almost never use the variable vibration setting, but that's probably just a personal preference thing more than it is any problem with the setting itself.
If I could make any improvement, I'd allow the user to set the time; the Flux turns itself off automatically, but there are times when I'd like it to be active for a longer period without having to reach down and press the button again. But this is a minor quibble with a product that is high quality and effective!