Mint Muscle Warming Balm (3 pack)
- +- Description
Our Mint Muscle Warming Balm is formulated using 100% All Natural ingredients. Not only does it provide a warming effect to soothe tense muscles, but it also acts as a lubricant to eliminate the friction between the skin and the Curve Muscle Reliever. This is especially useful for dry skin, or those with lots of hair. The balm is made in Canada with organic ingredients so you don’t have to worry about skin breakouts.
Balm size is 30g (1.06oz)
Each set contains 3x Mint Balms (total of 90g/3.18oz)
- +- Shippings
Shipping rates :
- Enjoy FREE shipping to all locations in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, Virgin Islands, Mariana Islands where those are $10).
- Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee.
Shipping times :
- For standard shipping, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping.
- Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes.
- For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping rates :
- We charge a flat shipping fee of $3.95 to all locations in Canada.
- Expedited shipping is available which will be displayed at checkout.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer free shipping due to high Canadian shipping costs.
- All our shipments go through Canada Post. They offer several shipping options which you will see at checkout, or at this link: https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/parcelscon/default.page
- Consider purchasing from one of our resellers to save on shipping, duties and taxes: https://sidekicktool.com/pages/resellers
- +- Reviews
- Reviews (11)
- Questions (0)
Thank you for submitting a review!Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!JD03/12/2018julian d.United StatesFC02/28/2018Frank C.United States
Roll-On Applicator Design
The emollient balm itself is a great product and is the best “balm” or ingredient to use with the Sidekick massage tool (I use the stone curve muscle tool.)...hands down, it is the best as I have trie other “oils” or liquids, and for me, they do not provide the proper friction when using the Sidekick tool AND the balm provides a warming of the fascia and muscles prior to using the Sidekick. However...the applicator itself is a poor design and requires a new approach. After a few uses, the “tray” that contains the balm seems to work loose and will fall out of the main hand held applicator and then of course, has to be “chased down” and then replaced back into the applicator. Additionally, once the balm consumption is down to the top level of the “tray” there is an amount still left in the tray that can not be rubbed on the fascia, but has to be retrieved by methods that tests the imagination of the individual trying to use the remains small portion of balm. This usually can be a little messy and certainly can send a now loose “tray” onto the floor. This is aggravating at best. I would recommend a new design of the total applicator. I hope this is taken as a positive review and that no negative aspects is intended; but as a positive recommendation to a great product.HH02/19/2018Hannah H.United StatesHS01/03/2018Harvey S.United States
Ordered and never received
I have no idea how this stuff is as I ordered a bunch of it...a couple of weeks ago and never received it - with no help from customer service.01/03/2018
Hi Harvey, Sorry to hear that you have not received your items. I checked your order and it looks like it was delivered last week. I will send you a separate email so we can figure out what happened and make things right! Cheers, HinLW12/23/2017Loretta W.United States
Still haven’t received this
I wouldn’t know I still haven’t received my package I ordered at the end of November! Still keep checking my shipping status and hasn’t progressed much. Pretty disappointed as of now because I wanted to give part of it as a Christmas gift!12/24/2017
Hi Loretta, I apologize for the issues with your order. I checked your tracking and saw that it was shipped by DHL and is in the process of delivery. I'm not sure why it's taken so long - but I will make sure to give them a call asap (they're closed over the next few days due to holidays) to find out what has happened. We will do whatever we can to make it right for you! We'll keep you updated via email. Best regards, Hin