While standard massage balls are effective at treating knots and sore spots, they’re not suitable for every part of the body. Direct pressure on the spine is as uncomfortable as it sounds.
Thanks to its unique shape, the Fuse Vibration Device comfortably targets your hard-to-reach areas! Measuring 6.5” long and 3.5” in diameter, the dual ball design proves that two truly are better than one as they effectively cradle your back and legs. To kick things up a notch, you can use the soothing Pressure Wave mode or choose between 3 stages of vibration. Ranging from 2000-4000 RPM, it’s safe for your spine as it vibrates only the erectors muscles.
Struggling with delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMs)? You’re not the only one! Ancient Greek warriors suffered from the same thing, and this vibration technique was used to aid faster recovery. Paired with our APEX silicone trigger point layer, the Fuse uses high-profile ridge points to deliver deep, quick and comfortable recovery.
Incredible results depend on incredible power! We equip our Fuse Device with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that’s ready to go in just 1.5 hours. Fully charged, it offers up to 1 hour of use and automatically shuts off after 10 minutes. Portable and TSA-friendly, it’s relief on-the-go.
- Enjoy FREE shipping to all locations in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, Virgin Islands, Mariana Islands where those are $10).
- Expedited shipping is available for a small additional fee.
Shipping times :
- For standard shipping, please allow 1 day for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping.
- Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. Territories and PO Boxes.
- For expedited shipping, the delivery time will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping rates :
- Your shipping rate will depend on your location. Sidekick subsidizes a portion of all shipping costs to alleviate the burden from the customer. The price you see on checkout has been already discounted.
- Xpress and Priority shipping is available which will be displayed at checkout.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer free shipping due to high Canadian shipping costs.
Not a good experience. Worked for the first charge and then wouldn’t charge. I callled customer service and have been advised to send a video and send back, which we are doing. We will give it another go and see what happens.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
And also, I'm very sorry to hear that your Fuse is having a charging malfunction. It shouldn't do that, however, we cannot remove the possibility that you may have gotten a unit with a factory defect. Regardless, we apologize sincerely for the inconvenience.
No worries, Sidekick got your back! Your Flux is still covered with our 1-Year Replacement Warranty! Should you wish to replace it, I'm happy to help!. I sent a separate email via email@example.com, kindly respond there so I can proceed accordingly.
Maylyne | Customer Support Champion
My fav recovery tool
I think it's been about a year since I bought my fuse sidekick, and love it so much I knew I had to come back to write a review. I use it frequently to loosen up my lower back after strenuous cycling sessions or long runs. The vibration seems to help increase blood flow and reduce pain considerably. The battery lasts so long that I have to remember where I put it. Especially for the price, it has to be one of the best purchases I've made in sports devices. No doubt it's 5 stars.
Great for anyone looking to step up their recovery game!
Love my Fuse! Great for rolling out my quads, hams, lats, back... really anywhere I can put it! It has varying vibration intensities and I especially love the wave mode for those really sore spots! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to step up their recovery game!
It’s fantastic. Our running coach lent us the device originally, after only hour I set out to order our own device immediately! It’s been a saviour for post workout therapy! We LOVE our device. The design, high quality and features. We’ve been telling our friends.